Abzal Azhgaliyev named Best Athlete of November
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM Best Athlete of November voting has ended on the official website of the National Olympic Committee. Short-track speed skater Abzal Azhgaliyev became the winner of the voting, Kazinform reports.
Among the nominees are Sarsenkul Rysbekova (clay target shooting), Abzal Azhgaliyev (short track speed skating), female team of Kazakhstan in clay target shooting, Zhanbota Aldabergenova (freestyle acrobatics), Adlan Askerov (freestyle wrestling).
Abzal Azhgaliyev gathered 50.13% of votes. Adlan Askerov stands the second – 30.25%. Sarsenkul Rysbekova is the third with 7.92% of votes.
- Il Lombardia 2020. Astana announces its team’s roster
- Madrid Marathon 2020 canceled
- Asia's FIFA World Cup 2022, Asian Cup 2023 qualifiers rescheduled
- Kazakhstani Putintseva advances to Top Seed Open 2nd round
- Another day for Astana sprinters at Tour de Pologne Stage 2
- Astana’s Vlasov celebrates impressive victory atop of legendary Mont Ventoux
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis