Kazakh Government reports on social support measures
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM Deputy Prime Minister of Kazakhstan Berdibek Saparbayev has reported today on the Government’s social support to the neediest categories of population, the Akorda press service reports.
Since 2020 the targeted social assistance will be firstly channeled to support children from low-income families. The Head of State charged to pay attention to fair, efficient processing of people’s appeals and requests in the regions due to what the responsibility of all governors increases gravely.
Following the meeting, the President gave certain tasks to the Government.
- Kassym-Jomart Tokayev receives Trade Minister
- Tokayev briefed on industry and infrastructure dev ministry’s activities in 1st half-year
- Kazakhstan approves quarantine measures phased removal plan
- Tokayev congratulates Kazinform staff on centennial
- President briefed on national railways company’s activities
- Kazakhstan to send gov’t delegation to Moscow for COVID-19 vaccines purchase talks - President
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis