Kazakhstan condoles over tragedy in India
NUR-SULTAN. KAZINFORM The Kazakh Foreign Affairs Ministry expressed condolences over the factory fire occurred in India, the Ministry’s Telegram Channel reads.
Kazakhstan condoles with the friendly people of India over the deadly fire occurred at one of the New Delhi factories. Let us express our deepest condolences to the bereaved families and wish those injured sooner recovery, the message reads.
Forty-three people have been killed and more than 56 were injured in the factory fire in New Delhi on early Sunday morning.
- Death toll in blast-hit Beirut rises to 177
- Gov't doubles state aid for disaster relief in S Korea
- S. Korean central region under 49 days of rainy season, longest on record
- 2 shot, over 100 arrested, 13 officers injured in Chicago violence
- Lebanese leader accepts cabinet resignation
- Monsoon rains claim at least 58 lives in Pakistan
- Speeches of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan
- President's Address to the Nation
- Development of the President's Message
- Foreign Mass Media about Kazakhstan
- World and Crisis